musings & critique about hi-tech, academia, building startups, and a journal to building eKita
Before arriving back here in Bangkok (we own a condo here - baannavatara.com) I had thought that the BKK startup scene was yet-another-nearly-non-existant-one...

I was happily proved wrong when I just started doing a bit of actual investigation into local happenings, including even something as simple as some searches on meetup.com where I found more than a dozen very active and up-to-date groups in the hitech/startup space.

Going to attend my first startup tomorrow night, a Designers meetup, and start the process of engaging with the local scene to learn how it is working, where it needs help, and in what areas I can best add value to it. (Which I am sure there is still quite alot - but to see so much activity already is a great thing!)

Share
0 Comments:

Post a Comment